Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm an Addison! Not a JD....

I was born Addison Lynn, but because all the men folk in my family seem to have a complex and have refused to call me by my given name pretty much from infancy, I've been "JD" since I can remember. Now I know you must be wondering were they got JD from, see my brother's and I have two last names. One begins with a "J" and the other with a "D," so that is where my nickname JD comes from.

As I've said before I have seven brothers.....Ryan (Rhino), Gage, Chase, Adam, Jarrod (J-Rod), Ben, and my twin brother Alex. All of which are either married or are getting married. I also have a boat load of cousins as well, but there are really too many of them to even try and name them here. Seriously, I could go on and on and on about them and you'd get really bored really fast.

My twin brother Alex and I are about to turn 24 in December. I'm about 5'10" tall and weigh in at about 130 pounds. I have gorgeous (at least that's what my parents tell me anyway) green eyes and long "mousy" brown stick straight hair. I love to watch pretty much any kind of sporting event that may be on when we're not out working cattle (which is pretty often so I don't get to see many sporting events unless I Tivo them). I drive around in a great big Jet Black Ford Superduty pickup truck that I absolutely LOVE. I live on our families ranch in Texas, which is one of my most favorite places on earth but it does have it's downsides also, which will become very obvious very shortly.

I hope that you enjoyed my rather short introduction about myself. I could go on and on about myself but I'd bore you and I don't really want to do that right off the bat.

Much love.....

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment