Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I can't sleep...

I should be dead dog tired right now but I'm not. In fact I can't get my mind to stop racing. Today was not the best day in the whole wide world but wasn't exactly the worst either. My brothers and I worked some new cattle the my father purchased to "beef up" our growing herd. The only bad thing that really happened was I got run over and stomped on trying to get the last one into the squeeze chute. It really looked worse than it actually was, which was confirmed with a trip to the emergency room "just to be sure."

Mom and Dad are finally home from their "no kids allowed" trip to Brazil. From everything that we've heard about the country via e-mail and a few telephone conversations, it sounds like a really beautiful place. I'm glad to have them home....It's been kinda lonely being the ONLY girl around here. At least when mom's around not everyone is ganging up on me.

Rhino and Alex spent the day doing their best to tick me off. I'm not sure that it intentional on their part but in my mind it was. Especially, after being stomped and run over. Every little thing they do seems to put me over the edge. I just can't explain it. I just want to be left alone and they keep pushing. I just want to scream!

Well I'm going to sign off for tonight. I'm hoping that sleep will show up soon, cause I really could use some. We've got another busy day tomorrow.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment